Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Frugal Tip



ok so I've been mia for a bit..but it's because
I have gone into business doing diaper cakes, wreaths
and event design.I figured it's something I like to
do for others..why not get paid for it while I stay
at home with my children.

I've put out the word that when you choose us to
decorate your wedding, birthday party, shower or
anniversary, etc..you'll receive a free gift basket
as a thank you gift. I've got a good stockpile to
start from so that is why I came up with this
wonderful idea!!

Then I come across the video above from Hot Coupon World and got really excited with their ideas,
which is why I posted up their awesome tip for
today!! This is great for all the upcoming showers
and weddings that are coming up this summer.
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

MPuanani....

No comments: