Friday, January 2, 2009

Self Defeating Habits and Solutions

Self Defeating Habits and Solutions (Modern Mom Challenge)
Questionaire posted by Jean Patton. 

Here's mine also:

~ Heaviest Weight: 296 on October 2008

~ No regular eating schedule

~ We mostly have dinner around 9 or 10pm. 

~ Eating too much sweets during the day 
  while I'm at the computer and no exercise. 

~ snacking after 10pm..

~ Not drinking that much water like I use to. 

__________________________________________________

The changes I've made.. slowly but surely..
__________________________________________________

~ Weight at start of Challenge: 281 pds. Jan. 2, 08 
 
~ Signed up for the MM Challenge, National Health 
  Body Challenge to get my Free 30 day pass to 
  Bally's Spa & Fitness. 


~ Started drinking up to a gallon of water a day
  to help flush out the toxins in my body.I've also
  been drinking China Slim Tea also after every 
  meal.  

~ Walking at 5 am while family is sleeping. 
  Walking after dinner. started with 2 blocks
  now going walking four blocks.(slowly but surely)

~ Keeping a food journal and watching my portions. 

~ Since I've been short on cash I will start on these 
  workouts that I purchased and have never started or
  started and have never finished.

~ Now serve/eat dinner at 5 or 6 pm. 

~ Have cut sweets, will treat myself with a little piece (miniatures, no candy bars)
   if I've been great. A little piece is better than denying
   yourself and then overdoing it later. 

No comments: