Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years........



Hope you all have an awesome 2009. I'm 
excited to start things anew this year!!
I've been between my blogging and 
baking bread tonight..my older daughters
went out dancing with my little sister, 
Meliani and her dh, Hola..My oldest son
Ami is at my little brother's house 
and we're here at home with the two 
little ones. We had planned on attending
our ward dance and these two fell 
asleep by 7 pm. So we stayed and just
watched movies, blogged and baked
the night away..lol..well here's to 2009
and may it bring you all that you've 
wanted and more...

God Bless, 
Maopa...

2 comments:

Maithri said...

Dear Maopa,

Its a pleasure to meet you and thank you for your kind words at my blog.

I wish you and yours a year full of peace, good health, and warm laughter,

May your sense of purpose grow clearer and deeper with each passing day,

Blessings of love, Maithri

Unknown said...

Hi Maithri:)
Thank you for stopping by and blessing
my page w/ your presence. I've been
telling my friends and family about
your beautiful poetry..it's really
awesome..I hope this year brings you
all that you've wanted and much
blessings:)

God Bless,
Maopa