Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm back!!



I'm back!! I finally got back in from Portland with
my computer and was able to finally get it up and
running today. When I got back on Wednesday, I
thought my computer wouldn't start up and thought
that my trip to get it was all in vain.

 The bins that my monitor and cpu were in, arrived
cracked and that worried me when I got home.
I wasn't sure how my cargo was handled by JetBlue
ramp agents and was saddened by this. It seems to
have been thrown from how one of the bins are
cracked on both sides.

Thursday it wouldn't start up and the monitor was
just dead. So I let it rest and tried it again yesterday.
Good thing because it finally started up and every
thing is good to go. So I'll be back to my regular
posts and all. How was your week? I can't wait to
do my rounds and read up on your blogs and how
you're all doing!! I'm heading out to go coupon
shopping at SMITH'S today with my mom and
little sister.  Happy Saturday everyone~

4 comments:

More Than Words said...

Welcome back, friend!!!! Glad that your computer is up and running!

Unknown said...

thanks, Alicia! It feels great to be back:):) looking forward to catching up~

Buckeroomama said...

Welcome back! Big 'whew' on the computer. :)

Kepa 4leta said...

YES, WELCOME BACK, MAOPA! GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, LOVE IT....TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND WAS SUPER-EXCITED TO READ THIS NEW POST OF YOURS!

KEPA