Friday, October 22, 2010

My Answer to Saving $$ on Kid's Clothing...



I got the kids to bed and up checking my emails this evening.
When I come across thredUP on BzzAgent and couldn't believe
my luck. If you haven't heard of thredUp you'll need to check 
them out if you'd like to save $$$ on your kids clothes, while
donating your children's outgrown gently used clothes.

Here's how they work: 

Create an account, submit your address, they'll send you 10 
complimentary USPS/thredUp boxes. Give it a week or so. 
While you're waiting, browse around and pick a box of new
clothes. The more thredUP members there are the better it
is, so let your friends know about thredUP and join in on the
fun. "Like" them on their facebook page here. Follow their 
tweets here on Twitter. 

I'm currently setting up my profile and stuff. 

No comments: