Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Blog Finds...


Yes, I was blog surfing again and somehow 
ended up on this cool blog called, Isla 
Pacifika:) They're a group of dancers based
out of the Chicago area. 


First thing that caught my eye was their 
post yesterday on, "How to make a Pa'u 
skirt" and I was really interested in 
sewing a little something after I got a 
sewing machine to learn on. 


I'm pretty excited because I've never 
sewn anything Polynesian or whatever.
but, I was down to run to Walmart and 
grab a couple of yards of the cheap $1 yd. 
fabric & elastic to try it out at home. 


If you're interested in making a Pa'u 
skirt and don't know how to go about 
making it..visit these guys and check 
out the Pa'u Skirt directions here


If I ever finish my Pa'u Skirt, I'll most
definitely post it here. 

No comments: