Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday




If you're new to "Time Out for 
Theta Moms Thursday" and would like 
to join in on the fun, It's about 
setting a goal to set aside one hour 
of time within a week to do whatever
you want, without the kiddies. 
So on Thursdays you can post what 
you did with your hour of "me" time
on Heather's page with a link back 
to your blog, so that other moms 
can see what you did with hour of 
free time. Great way to meet more 
moms and friends!


go here to read more.....



2 comments:

yonca said...

Hi Maopa,
Thanks for following my blog and your sweeet comment on my site!
I'm following you too now :-)
Have a wonderful evening!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by, Yonca:) Can't wait to see what other fun things you're going to do with your "me time" Have a great weekend!!