Saturday, February 12, 2011

Interested in RAW FOOD DIET....



Last night I came across Food Matters on Netflix in the Documentary
Section and found the answers to my eating problems!! I watched in 
amazement at what was under my nose the entire time. My cousin was
trying to tell me about it and I guess I wasn't listening or didn't want
to listen at the time. She told me to come and spend a week with her
in California and I would see the results. After watching Food Matters
I was sold on the idea of the Raw Food Diet. This clip from the 
documentary where David's talking about drinking water just sealed 
the deal for me. I really want to see changes in my family's eating 
habits and I know everything starts with me since I am the one preparing
the meals at home. I think I didn't want to start it because I loved junk
food too much. 

Now I realize I'm like some ticking time bomb that's ready to go off,
if I don't change the way I eat and be more responsible. I've been 
searching online for some great raw food recipes to start out with 
and excited about starting..yes, today! My son started cringing  when
I started talking about making vegetable juices at home, but I think 
they'll like it sooner or later:) My friend Kate always talks about 
making stuffed peppers or something like that and I'm thinking that
would be something awesome to start the kids out with.

Are you or someone you know on a raw food diet? How is it 
working out for you and your family? I'd love to hear from you!


No comments: