Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beauty Tips

Beauty Tip #1:

Banana is a wonderful anti-wrinkle treatment.
Mash 1/4 of a banana until very creamy. Spread all over face and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water followed by a splash of cold water.
Gently pat dry.


Beauty Tip #2:

Lavish the Vaseline on your hands, then slip on a pair of
cotton gloves before you hit the sack. Your hands will be
lusciously soft by morning

Beauty Tip #3:

Got oily or acne prone skin? Try this homemade facial
recipe at home..and let us know how it worked out for you!

1 medium size apple, grated fine
5 tbs. honey
Mix the grated apple and honey well. Smooth over skin and let sit for 10 minutes.
Rinse off with cool water.

1 comment:

Kepa 4leta said...

Hey, bored and its really late...checking out your blogs from before, loving it! especially this one with the beauty tips...I always use vaseline on my daughter who has eczema...tired of those medicated creams from the doctor especially being so expensive...so I used neosporin when its really bad and if its just dry and shes scratching it, i use the vaseline then place a gauze on it then wrap it up with a long bandage to prevent her from scratching in her sleep...so yeah, for me i should definitely try that cotton, you mentioned that to me before, white cotton gloves from freddies? forgot which store...tired of my cracked fingers...let me know which store that is again so I can get some and try the vaseline...thanks so much maopa!