Thursday, July 16, 2009

spending time w. my daughters






It's been a while and I've been pretty busy
with my daughters while they were here spending
some time with us. My three older ones are
from my 1st marriage. I'd love to have them
back, but dh prefers they stay with their
grandparents, which has been really hard
for me.

I love my children and try to spend as
much time with them as I can. They're growing
so fast and I feel as if there's so much
that I missed out on. They want to come
back and live with me only if I'm single
again.

It's been hard living with someone who
doesn't love & accept my children and
our relationship has been going downhill,
since I discovered his affairs.
We've gone in to see our bishop and it
seems like things have gotten worse and
now he's going to the islands with his
mother for vacation, which has been
about $5,000 + out of our pocket for
his ticket, her ticket and other loans
he's had to pay off for her in the
islands.while I've been having to
scrape by.

There's been alot on my plate lately
and I've been looking for another place
to move to with my children while he's
out of the country. Maybe then, I'll
find my peace and solice.

I'm sorry that I had to post this, I've
just been really stressed and sad lately.
so, I just wanted to get it off my chest.

No comments: