Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog hop -Encouragement

Finding out 3 months ago that my husband fathered a child with his best friend's wife (from New Zealand) hasn't been easy for me and has me wondering why I'm still married and in this relationship. His wife and I were both pregnant at the same time and our children would've been the same age. I lost my baby girl at 5 months and her son (with my husband is now 2 yrs. old) Every time I see this little boy at church on Sundays there's no mistaking that he's my husbands. He's the spitting image of him and looks totally different from the couples two older children. Ok, so with that off my chest, I've kept this saying close to my heart and it has kept me strong since this whole thing has been revealed. I hope it'll be the same for you. God Bless

"Forget yourself and find someone who needs your service, and you
will discover the secret to a happy fulfilled life."
- Ezra Taft Benson


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: