Saturday, October 31, 2009

Catching Up on "me" Time




The past few days have been pretty
busy for me and I've been starving
for some alone time. I woke up at 5 am
and went to our gym here in the complex
and spent a good hour in there
thinking about my goals that I'd
like to accomplish by December and
working off last night's garlic
chicken pizza on the Elliptical
and the weights.


I'd have to say, I was pretty dizzy &
thirsty as heck
by the time I got off and went outside
to get in my car. But it was even
better when I got back and slept an
extra hour.


How was your Theta Mom Time Out?
Click on the Theta Mom button to check
out what the other moms did on Thursday!



2 comments:

More Than Words said...

Wow! I don't think I could get up that early to exercise! Good job!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Alicia, I've been trying to go to sleep early and rise early lately. So far it's been better on my body..:)