Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday





If you're new to "Time Out for Theta
Moms Thursday" and would like to 
join in on the fun, It's about setting 
a goal to set aside one hour of time
within a week to do whatever you
want, without the kids. So on Thursdays
you can post what you did with your
hour of "me" time on Heather's page
with a link back to your blog, so
that other mom's can see what you
did with your hour of free time.



I know I'm posting this late but I finally got caught up
on my "me" time on Friday night. Putting together a
diaper wreath for my baby nephew, Elijah. I love doing
crafty things that helps me to relax and unwind after a
busy day with the kids. I usually unwind with a book or
good walk.


Here's a pic. of what I made. The boy medallions were
created with my awesome new cricut expressions that
I've been waiting to put to use:)

How did you spend your "me" time?


Check out these other fabulous mamas at Theta Mom's
page on how they spent their time!




No comments: