Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!





Happy New Year! Unbelievable how fast 2009
came & went. Now I'm looking forward to all that
this year holds in store for us.

I haven't set any high goals, just that this year I will
definitely change the way my family and I eat..which means
healthier foods. Spending more quality time with my children,
walking more often and going back to school.

Keeping track of our budget and savings is most important
to me also as I didn't keep good track last year.

As most of you know I started up my own business
with Avon as an independent sales rep & am now a unit
leader with an awesome team to support me. A good
friend  also told me about Primerica, which I am now
checking out and learning a great deal about saving up
for a nest egg and keeping your finances in place.
What are your resolutions for 2010?
I'd love to hear more about it!

No comments: