Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FHE Night at The Movies




Family Home Evening
at the movies with 
Alice in Wonderland 



We haven't had FHE for a while in our home
since we got  caught up in my Avon Mtgs. and
my husband with his faikava rituals and the
poor kids caught in between. We had Family
home evening at home then for a treat we
decided to take the kids to see Alice in Wonde
rland in 3D. It was wonderful and kids seemed
soo happy that we finally got to go and do
something with their dad, instead of him always
going out with his friends.



I don't think Nesi blinked during the movie
and Loni was so happy to sit next to his father
and enjoyed the movie from beginning to end.
Dh was actually enjoying the movie and laughing
along with the little ones. I've never felt happier,
only if the older ones were here as well.

Loni didn't feel so well after the movie, it could
be that he finished that huge cup of Icee. 

Nesi is still smiling and enjoying her drink.

We saw the preview of Tron Legacy and that is
just awesome stuff with the 3D glasses. I can't
wait to see that movie! Here's the trailer...




7 comments:

Kepa 4leta said...

Awwwwwwww. I'm sorry but I was just all teary eyes over here just reading this new post of yours and to read how happy your son was that his daddy was right there by his side to watch the movie with him, that is something that truly touches the heart, what makes our children happy...I LOVE IT, ESPECIALLY THAT NESI DIDN'T BLINK LOL! SHE'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE & SOOOOOOO ADORABLE! I'm just giggling at how she's the one still smiling after the movie, she's a little version of you Maopa! That's all I wanted from Muli over here, more time with our kids and our family than faikava...he's still trying to find excuses or ways to get out of the house, LOL, but to me as long as no faikava in the picture then I'm good and grateful! =0) Thanks for sharing these photos! I LOVE IT! Maopa, can you ask Meleki to please take a picture of YOU and the kids next time? LOL...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! We want to see the photographer in the picture too! Hehehe, ofas to ya and thanks for this new post!

yonca said...

Puanani, glad you had a good time with your family. I haven't seen this movie yet.Family time out is the best!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies:) It sure is, I'm so glad we did go..it was just awesome!!

More Than Words said...

I'm so glad that you all went out together as a family! You can see how happy your daughter is in the picture!!!

Debbie said...

That sounds like such a great family time together. I haven't seen this movie yet but my oldest son saw it and loved it.

IONGI FAMILY said...

that's the best Family time!@!! so what did you think of the movie? still have not watched it

Unknown said...

I loved it!