Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing..lol..I did a double take on 
that title post by Tami of Hearts Makes Families,
it's another fun meme from Sunday Stealing. So if 
you'd like, join in on the fun. copy and paste the 
following questions and then answer them, then
post up the link to your Sunday Stealing post!


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
hmm, I was a single mother of 3 working 2 full time jobs
at Discover Card Financial and Ticket Counter for AmericaWest
Airlines trying to pay my bills and keep a roof over our heads.

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world
Trifle, brownies,Jell-O, Coconut Cream Pie, Banana Cream Pie

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:


First I'd pay off all our bills, put aside $500k each for the
kids education. If it costs about $100k now. I'd hate to imagine
what it would be in a couple of years from now. pay off my
parents bills and their home, same for inlaws. Invest and open
up a family business, like a bakery (i love to bake) oh
yeah, and buy us a home with a gym so I could work out
from the comfort of my home..

4. Three of your habits:
Posting on my blogs, cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner for
my family & keeping a clean house, thanking my father in
heaven for all that he's blessed our family with through daily prayers.

5. Five jobs that you've have had:
Financial, Administrative, Ticket Agent, Customer Service

6. Five places that you've lived:
Salt Lake City, Utah, Vava'u/ Tonga Islands, Dallas, Texas
Portland, Oregon

7. Five things that you did yesterday:
Baked apple cake, cleaned house, posted on blogs,
spent time with my kids reading books then watching a
movie with them.

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
my husband (not enough time together), Heavenly Father,
Jesus, Michelle Obama, Jennifer, founder of Mom Blogger
dot com.

9. Abortion: for or against it?
I have kids and could not imagine abortion. So I'm against
it. Unless, a woman was raped and had to do it. That's a
whole different story..

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
Absolutely not. I think a female president would do a
wonderful job.

11. Do you believe in the death penalty?
I don't know. I believe that in some circumstances it is
needed.

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
No. What would it be legalized for? oh yeah, the sickly?

13. Are you for or against premarital sex?
against premarital sex. why? I think you should save
yourself for your real love. By the time you meet him/her
he/she should cherish you even more for it!

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
ooh..touchy subject. I was raised to believe that God wanted
marriage to be between a man and a woman. don't know.


15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
I know that Hispanics are a hard working and smart people.
I think that we should also be paying taxes to help stimulate
our economy. I think that if illegals could pay taxes they
probably would.  it's a complicated subject and I better
leave it at that..


16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
Heck no! It should stay where it's at.

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
I'm neutral on this subject. Umm.. like I'd
like to find out more. I don't watch CNN
that often..which maybe I should.

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
Yes, I sure do.

19. Do you believe in spanking your children

No. I just get pissed off and start speaking in
a real serious tone and let them know that after
"no" there will be serious consequences like
getting grounded or their games will be taken

away from them and will get donated to Goodwill
in order to get the point across. It works and they
have learned.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
umm.nope!

9 comments:

Kepa 4leta said...

wow Maopa...love the responses...its nice to be able to get to know ya a little more from your responses, love it! I'm going to copy & paste this, since I'm still wide awake and its just 12:37am! Ofas to ya and thanks!

Unknown said...

you're welcome, I'm so glad you are joining in. I'm still wide awake baking apple cakes to put in the fridge for our RS dance on Friday. So I'm blogging as well to stay awake! Have fun!

Tracy said...

Definitely some thought provoking questions!
Following you from MBC
Tracy
http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks, Tracy..I was majorly stuck on some of those questions and maybe should've stayed neutral. oh well:) Thanks again for stopping by...I added your button to the blogroll!

More Than Words said...

Wow, those were some pretty heavy questions. I love meme's like this!!

Mrs. Sanchez said...

I have seen this going around, fun questions and extremely controversial ones too.

I found you via FF and am following.

Follow back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks, Alicia and Mrs. Sanchez..I'd have to say they were really hard ones to answer.

yonca said...

Great answers! I love the meme's like that. It is so much fun to learn more about your friends.Hope your are having a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Yonca:)I liked it as well just kinda hard on some questions.
I hope you're having a great weekend as well!