Sunday, March 14, 2010

Journal Entry for Sunday, March 14th

This morning I got up and remembered that the time
has changed, it said 6:39 am. So I turned on the cable
and it said 8:05 am. Yikes, everyone is still sleeping
and I'm still feeling sick. As in runny nose, headaches
and fatigue. So I tell dh that I'm not going to make it
into church but I'll get Loni [my 6yo] ready to go with
him.

Got Loni showered and dressed by 8:30 then they
had to leave to catch church on time at 9am. I had a
feeling last night that I wouldn't be able to make it in
and Lani heard it in my voice as I was talking to her
and told me I should stay.

I took some pictures before they left.


4 comments:

Kepa 4leta said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwing at the photos of DH and your son, father & son, that's very cute! I keep adoring everyone's baby or little boys while Muli keeps dreaming of having a son one day, who knows, lol! Ofa atu to ya Maopa and hope you get better soon!

Kepa Faleta

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kepa:)Meleki wants more too.but unfortunately it's not happening..lol. much ofas to you guys too. Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

What a sweet looking family you have! Sorry you missed church today :(

Unknown said...

thank you for the kind words gamommy:)