Sunday, March 28, 2010

Learning about The Bible



We got up this morning to get ready for church and 
Nesi was coughing and started throwing up. So, it 
was only Mel and Loni that ended up making it in to 
church today. 

I'm wondering if she caught it when we went 
walking yesterday. Anywhoo, I thought it would
be a good chance to pop in a dvd about the
Bible for kids. 

I've been trying to get them to watch it but they
wouldn't watch it for more than 5 minutes. I'm 
going to be doing a giveaway on it. But needed
a good review on it with my kids. 

Today is better to do it. Since I've now enforced
the rule,  no tv on Sunday unless it's church 
movies only. So no better time than now. 

So while she's watching the program, I'll be 
making the Kitchenaid 60 minute dinner rolls
from Erin Cooks in the kitchen before the 
boys get back from church. Thanks to Lick

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

My kids used to watch Veggie Tales! I love those stories that teach about the Lord!

Unknown said...

hmm, thanks for sharing, Alicia. I think I'll check that out as well:)