Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Journal Entry for Thursday, March 10th




It's been what a week or two? yes, I need to catch 
up on a lot of things. So we got the refund on Friday
and what did I do with it? Well, I knew we had to 
pay our rent since the last day to have it in is the 5th.

So I paid our rent $940, paid the electricity bill $260, 
bought a $299 laptop/notebook for Ami, went shopping 
for meat to stock up in the freezer which was about $160
something, filled the car for $60. Treated the kids 
out to Jack In The Box for $30 which is pretty 
rare and never should've happened, since I'm trying
to pinch pennies. lol.. snatched up this pine bunkbed 
at Walmart for $189..that's a deal. bought me a shirt 
for $13 while we were there and some clothes and 
backpacks for the kids which ran us about $388 to
gether with a new vacuum and console table for the 
living room.  I paid our fast offering on Sunday. which 
felt really good.

So that's what happened over the weekend. This 
morning I just rose up at 6:30 am to get Loni ready
for school and will clean house. I didn't tell you that
two weeks ago I received my order from Avon and
remember when I said that my goal was to pass out
400 books was going to happen? well, somehow 
my order got messed up and I ended up with 1000
books and over 30 boxes of books from Avon. 

I'm still trying to get those all passed out. sheesh, 
I don't think I'll ever try that one again. DH is 
really upset over the books and boxes piled up in 
our living room. so lately I have spent sleepless
nights staying up and writing my info. on each book.
Which hasn't been good for my blogging,
so far I've only passed out 300 books. Looks like
I have to make a call to return the rest of the books
since I don't have the time to finish passing them 
out. lol..I have reviews that still need to be posted
and products that need to be tested. I got two done
yesterday and posted up..which I'm really happy 
about. How is your week going?



4 comments:

yonca said...

I need a new vacuum too.Welcome back!

More Than Words said...

Wow, good for you! It sounds like you really invested in some great things!!!!

Unknown said...

lol.yes, I prayed hard to be wise with the funds we were blessed with.
I thought, we need to get things we only need.lol.yes, that vacuum is the best thing I bought, my carpet was thanking me:)ehee..

Kepa 4leta said...

Hahaha@the vacuum, OMG, I'm like so dying for one over here. Good for you with all the things you did with your refund, we just mailed ours in, so not sure how long it will take, but as long as we know there's something coming. I don't know how you do it all, Maopa, that's what I LOVE about you, you're a true superwoman, hehehe, I will not quit saying that because it's true *SMILES* I'm still logged into the centsable deals blog and listening to the songs on your page, lol. Keep it up and know that am proud of ya! Thanks for sharing this blog, love it!

Sorry I can't stop saying thank you, lol...I can't help ittt! Ofas!

Kepa