Thursday, March 18, 2010

Heartbreaking Story.....




I don't know where to start about this 
heartbreaking story. I can't remember how I
ended up on Mrs. P's tragic story of how her
dear husband who is in the Marines was taken
back to Heavenly Father when his vehicle was
overturned killing him while on operations out 
in Helmand Province, Afghanistan.

After reading her story, I thought this is the 
world of military wives. They're  young and
so in love with a precious little 1 mth. girl named
Ariana. I just sat there crying and looking at the 
screen and hoping that somehow Heavenly Father
can bring some peace into her life right now. I feel
for her and her child and hope that God guides them
through all this. I hope you can stop by and visit 
her as well here or just click on her button on top.
 


No comments: